Pages

Sad Love

Here you are, and you're a hundred thousand miles away.
-Barenaked Ladies

I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I’m going to smile.
-Anonymous

There's a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and there's nothing I can say to make her feel all right.
-Anonymous

Don't worry about losing. If it is right, it happens - The Main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.
-John Steinbeck, 10 November 1958

We don't stop loving someone, we simply learn to live without them.
-Anonymous

Missing you isn't the hard part, knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart.
-Anonymous

You don't die from a broken heart.. you only wish you did.
-Anonymous

The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.
-Anonymous

I just realized, it's so lonely being free.
-Anonymous

Someday never really comes, does it?
-Anonymous

And there you are.. holding her hand.. and I'm lost.. trying to understand..
-Anonymous

I wish you were here with me, I wish I was there with you, but most of all I wish I didn’t have to wish for you.
-Anonymous

Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But we never forget them, and sometimes it's those memories that give us the strength to go on.
-Anonymous

I'm hurting so bad inside, I wish you could see. I'm struggling to be someone that isn't even close to me.
-Anonymous

Perhaps you'd be a bit surprised how often, if you knew, a joke, a song, a memory will make me think of you.
-Anonymous


Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment