Pages

Miss You

"I miss you, all day, every day. And you can't even imagine how pathetic it makes me feel, because I don't even know if you miss me back."

miss

I can not tolerate your Absence...Its like living without heart. Please come back!

Your Absence, Love

You will really never understand how I feel when you are far.

Can you please appear from somewhere and give me a tight hug!

Staying away from you kills me.

Missing you is hardest feeling I ever gone through.

Oh! I used to spend lot of time with you! Is that true of just a dream. Can you come back and make my life colorful again?

We often busy in our daily routine, but in the corner of heart, there are feelings which explore when we relate them. IF we see a movie, song or some other people in love, we start feeling missing our true love. I hope he/she come to me for always.