Pages

Saying - I Love You

'Everything has changed but those 3 words are same from the decades. So we are writing 15 most favorite 'I Love You' quotes to explore its value.'

Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life.


"I love you, but I hate you. I miss you, but I'm better off without you. I want you out of my life, but I never want to let you go."

"I love you no matter what your religion is. As long as you aren't some like satan worshiper...that's where I draw the line."

"For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."
- Rosemonde Gerard

"If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?"

"I love you more than I did yesterday. And I will surely love you more tomorrow until forever."

"I love you like crazy, baby
'Cuz I'd go crazy without you."
- Pixie Foudre

"Hold my hand -I won't leave -I do care -Never breaking up -Hold me tight -You're my girl -I love you,"

"I love you so I'll let you go."

"Dear Parents, because of you I am what I am today, thank you, I love you."

"Even when i hate you i love you"

"I love you is just 3 words. You have to mean it when you say it by showing your loved one how much you really do love them."

"Oh I bother you because I love you"

"I love you more than anyone else, yet you're the one who hurt me deepest and hardest."

"I love you, you are the one that i adore your"re the one that i live for!"

"I hate arguing. I hate being irritated. I just want to show you how much i love you but sometimes that's the hardest thing to do."