Pages

First Date - First Love..

'Enjoy with wonderful love quotes about first love, first date, first kiss, first hug and first cut. Go through these amazing words to live and love by...'



First dates are awkward. First kisses are heavenly. First love is irreplaceable. First heartbreaks are unforgettable.
Means: There are many things happen with us first time and they make our hart beat so fast. This amazing experiences touches our life so deeply that we can not forget this lifelong.

If you kiss on the first date and it's not right, then there will be no second date. Sometimes it's better to hold out and not kiss for a long time. I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.
- Jennifer Lopez 

“Everybody says the first cut if the deepest. It’s so true. I don’t know if it’s because it’s the best love, but it’s the first that you remember. There is one boy that I will remember for the rest of my life, and I wouldn’t go as far as to say, ‘Oh I was in love with him and he broke my heart’. You hold on to that, just that first experience, it’s good to have and you should appreciate it, even if it hurts.”
- Kristen Stewart 

The worst thing a man can ever do is kiss me on the first date.
- Halle Berry

On the first date men worry about what they're going to say while woman worry about what they're going to wear.

I have never been in love before," Julian said. "You're my first-and you'll be my only.
- L.J. Smith, The Hunter 

I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I just want to be your last.

The future for me is already a thing of the past -You were my first love and you will be my last. 
- Bob Dylan

I am glad it cannot happen twice, the fever of first love. For it is a fever, and a burden, too, whatever the poets may say.
- Daphne du Maurier

One's first love is always perfect until one meets one's second love.
- Elizabeth Aston

The moment when my eye catched your eyes, my heart stopped for awhile - I knew I have fallen in love with on that very moment. It was rigth and you are with me for rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment