Pages

Wherever You Are

Love is being asked, "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?" and you answer, "Wherever you are."

Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.
- Wayne Dyer

If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.
- Maya Angelou  

Life has taught me that respect, caring and love must be shared, for it's only through sharing that friendships are born.
- Donna A. Favors

It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.

The right mixture of caring and not caring - I suppose that's what love is.
- James Hilton 

Care too little, you'll lose them. Care too much you'll hurt.

To carry care to bed is to sleep with a pack on your back.
- Thomas Haliburton

I don’t care who don’t like me, at least I stay real.
- PelleHonestly,

I don’t care what you think of me. I’m my own, and you can’t judge from the inside.
- Jenni Fitzpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment