Pages

Sorry - Honey

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:Marrying you screwed up my life.

They say love is more important than money... Sorry honey, but have you ever tried paying your bills with a hug!?

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
– Albert Einstein 

I see your face when I am dreaming.That's why I always wake up screaming.


Having the love of your life break up with you and tell you "we can still be friends" is like having your dog die and your mom telling you "you can still keep it".

The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it.
- Israel Zangwill

Never go to bed mad -- stay up and fight.
- Phyllis Diller

Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering that she looks like a haddock.
- John Barrymore

Respectable people do not write music or make love as a career.
- Alexander Borodin

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot. This describes everything you are not.

Three things can't be hidden: coughing, poverty, and love.
- Yiddish proverb 

A lady of 47 who has been married 27 years and has six children knows what love really is and once described it for me like this: 'Love is what you've been through with somebody.'
- James Thurber 

You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

Love is an electric blanket with somebody else in control of the switch.
- Cathy Carlyle

It is like a roller coaster, when it's all over you throw up.

To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
- Helen Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment