Pages

For Him

'Do you Love him? Then here are wonderful Love Quotes For Him to let him know that he is very special for person of your life and you can not imagine your happiness without his love. Don't let ego and shyness come in your way. After all he is your dear man, motivator, supporter and lover. Don't be that kind of girl who only likes to receive. You should also learn to give and express. It would be wonderful and most valuable gift for your boyfriend.'

Love and a red nose can't be hid.
- Thomas Holcroft, Duplicity

I have seen the best of you and the worst of you! And I choose both.

To be loved, be lovable."
- Anonymous

Every time you come to my mind, I realize I'm smiling.
- Unknown

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.
- Shakespeare

What's meant to be will always find a way.
- Trisha Yearwood

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I figure that's why my boyfriend moved - Christy Murphy

The eyes those silent tongues of Love.
- Miguel de Cervantes

The first duty of love is to listen.
- Anonymous

Whenever I see a couple kissing or people holding hands, my heart whispers your name.
- Unknown

Love is when the woman of your dreams becomes a reality and sleep stops being a priority.
- Anonymous

True love is knowing a person's faults, and loving them even more for them.
- Anonymous

I never felt true love until I was with you, and I never felt true sadness until you left me.
- Anonymous

The best thing about me is you.
- Shannon Crown

Love that remains longest in your heart is the one that is not returned.
- Anonymous

Love is something eternal, the aspect may change, but not the essence.
- Vincent Van Gogh

Fate brought us together, and fate will keep us together.
- Will and Grace

If rain drops were kisses, I could send you showers. If hugs were seas i send you oceans, and if love was a person i send you me.
- Ally Qwerty

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?
- Casper

He is the person I always dreamed for.